- Tao Hong, Irad Yavneh, and Michael Zibulevsky, Solving RED via Weighted Proximal Methods, Preprint, 2019.
- Tao Hong, Irad Yavneh, and Michael Zibulevsky, Accelerating Multigrid Optimization via SESOP, Preprint, 2018.
- Tao Hong, Yaniv Romano, and Michael Elad, Acceleration of RED via Vector Extrapolation, Submitted, 2018. (Code)
- Tao Hong, Xiao Li, Zhihui Zhu, and Qiuwei Li, Optimized Structured Sparse Sensing Matrices for Compressive Sensing, Signal Process., vol. 159, pp. 119-129, Jun. 2019.
- Tao Hong and Zhihui Zhu, Online Learning Sensing Matrix and Sparsifying Dictionary Simultaneously for Compressive Sensing. Signal Process., vol. 153, pp. 188-196, Dec. 2018. (Code)
- Tao Hong and Zhihui Zhu, An Efficient Method for Robust Projection Matrix Design, Signal Process., vol. 143, pp. 200-210, Feb. 2018. (Code)
- Tao Hong, Huang Bai, Sheng Li, and Zhihui Zhu, An Efficient Algorithm for Designing Projection Matrix in Compressive Sensing Based on Alternating Optimization, Signal Process., vol. 125, pp. 9-20, Aug. 2016. (Code)
- Tao Hong, Huang Bai, Yabin Wei, Jie Yang, and Zhihui Zhu, Sparse Two-Dimension FIR Digital Flters using FISTA, Image and Signal Process. (CISP), 2014 7th International Congress on, pp. 815-819, Oct. 2014.
- Tao Hong, Huang Bai, Sheng Li, Chaogeng Huang, and Liping Chang, A New Method for Design All-Pass Filters with Equiripple Group Delay Errors, Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), 2014 IEEE 9th Conference on, pp. 1024-1028, Jun. 2014.
- Tao Hong, Chaogeng Huang, Gang Li, and Yongching Lim, A Hessenberg-Based Input Balanced Realization for All-Pass Systems, Information, Communications and Signal Process. (ICICS) 2013 9th International Conference on, pp. 1-5, Dec. 2013.
- Tao Hong, Si Tang, Gang Li, Xiongxiong He, and LiPing Chang, All-Pass Based Efficient and Robust Structures for Finite Precision Implementation of Digital Filters, Control Conference (CCC), 2013 32nd Chinese, pp. 4517-4522, Jul. 2013.